Day 2 & 8 PCR Tests – For Amber List countries Arrivals
Day 2 & Day 8 PCR tests for arrivals from Amber List countries in Brighton, Hove. Mandatory tests.
Burwash Pharmacy Provides Day 2 & Day 8 PCR tests for arrivals from Amber List countries in Brighton and Hove.
Results provided by partner lab RT diagnostics. Government listed provider.
Call Burwash Pharmacy on 01273 204 905 or ask in-store. You can order your PCR Kits over the phone and the kits will be posted to your UK address.
The Travel Pack includes;
Day 2 and 8 mandatory tests for international arrivals from Amber list countries.
How it works?
- Buy your test kits, ideally before you travel
- Then register the kit online by following the instructions in the test kit and you are provided a code to use on the Passenger Locator form when you travel back to the UK
- You need to send the kit to the lab on Day 2 & 8
- You will receive the results from the lab.
What test is needed?
This test is required by the UK Government if you are arriving in the UK from overseas. It is a mandatory requirement for everyone arriving in the UK (unless you are specifically exempt):
What must a traveller do?
- If you are coming back from amber countries : take a Covid-19 PCR test on or before Day 2 (day 0,1 or day 2 the latest ) of your self-isolation period, and then another test on or after Day 8 (day 8, 9 or 10 the latest). Day of arrival is considered day 0.
- If you are coming back from green countries : you can take advantage of doing the Day 2 Test Only (day 0,1 or day 2 the latest ).
- Buy the kit before they travel back to the UK
- Enter the kit registration code on the passenger locator form : Found here
- On returning home, complete the tests as per the kit instructions
See below the traffic light arrivals requirements for travelers: